This 3 day course has been designed to help participants gain a broad based knowledge of health and safety and safe systems of work, whilst minimising the time away from the office. It will enable them gain an appreciation of the importance of Safety Health & Environmental issues which relate to the areas of their responsibility and help in the design, implementation and review of company policies. The course is delivered over 3 consecutive days training and require the assignment to be completed outside of the course. Participants will, after successful completion of multi choice assessment and a work related project, gain an IOSH certificate.
Benefits to you
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace and how to apply it as part of their management strategy
- Help set achievable Safety , Health & Environmental objectives along with a suitable action plan
- Have a basic knowledge of environmental issues
- Recognise Health & Safety hazards and recommend appropriate control measures
- Carry out basic risk assessments and recommend suitable control measures
- Investigate an accident or incident involving injury or damage to determine the causes & take appropriate actions
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Multi choice question paper
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and team leaders who are responsible for the development and implementation of safety management procedures and policies.
- IOSH Course manual
- IOSH Registration
- IOSH Certification
- Buffet Lunch